Minimum bookings apply long weekends and holiday periods.On-site vans- Guests required to supply own beddingCabins- All linen to Queen bed. Extra linen hire availableWeekly rates- For powered sites $170.00.Senior rates- For daily rates on Cabins, Powered sites and en suite sites, contact the office.
Minimum bookings apply long weekends and public holidays.
Public Holiday periods – All booking are to be secured by a deposit of 30% of the total cost. The booking will lapse after 7 days if no depsoits received. Refunds and cancellations need to be at least four weeks prior to the date or loss of deposit. Where a party is occupying accommodation and leave prior to departure date, refunds shall not be given.
Pet RulesWe are a pet-friendly park and it is our aim to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of the park and its facilities for all park patrons. Thus, entry is conditional upon the pet owner’s preparedness to abide by the following requirements:Your responsibility at booking:
- Pets are for short term stay only at the managers discretion. To be in guests own caravans. NOT in parks cabins or on site vans.
- Pets must be contained within your site and on leads at all times within the park bounds.
- Pets are not to enter any of the communal areas.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the park at any time.
- All “poop” is to be bagged and binned.
- Pets must be registered and have a current vaccination certificate (with these up to date) – to be made available on request at check-in.
Visiting friendsAs a paying guest, we welcome your pre-booked dogs only. Dogs attending with friends / family are not permitted entry to the park.Breach of rules: may result in the immediate termination of your stay and forfeiture of all monies paid.