Accommodation Rates * Cabins are Two Night Minimum stay. 1st July 2022
(reviewed 1st July 2023)
|Nightly – 1 person||$120.00|
|Nightly – 2 persons||$139.00|
|Weekly – 1 person||$600.00|
|Weekly – 2 persons||$695.00|
|Extra linen hire per bed||$15.00|
|SITE FEE-POWERED SITES|
|Nightly 1 – 2 persons||$39.00|
|Weekly 1 – 2 persons||$195.00|
|ON-SITE VAN HIRE
|Weekly – 1 person||$205.00|
|Weekly – 2 person||$245.00|
|SITE FEES EN-SUITE|
|Nightly 1 – 2 persons||$42.00|
|Weekly 1 – 2 persons||$215.00|
Parking- One vehicle per site. Contact Management for more than one.
On-site vans Guests required to supply own bedding
Cabins All linen to Queen bed. Extra linen hire available
Senior rates. For daily rates on pwr. sites and en suite sites, contact the office.
Visitors Must use visitor parking area. Not bring pets. Noise to a minimum and be mindful of other guests, and leave the park by 11.00pm
Noise No loud noise should be heard in or around your cabin/site after 10.00pm. Noise which disturbs any other guests is strictly prohibited at all times. Please be aware, we are very strict with our noise policy. Any complaints to management about noise may lead to eviction from the park without a refund.
Minimum bookings apply long weekends and public holidays.
Public Holiday periods – All bookings are to be secured by a deposit of 30% of the total cost. The booking will lapse after 7 days if no deposits received. Refunds and cancellations need to be at least four weeks prior to the date or loss of deposit. Where a party is occupying accommodation and leave prior to departure date, refunds shall not be given.
We are a pet-friendly park and it is our aim to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of the park and its facilities for all park patrons. Thus, entry is conditional upon the pet owner’s preparedness to abide by the following requirements:
Your responsibility at booking:
- Pets are for short term stay only at the managers discretion. To be in guests own caravans. NOT in parks cabins or on site vans.
- Pets must be contained within your site and on leads at all times within the park bounds.
- Pets are not to enter any of the communal areas.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the park at any time.
- All “poop” is to be bagged and binned.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum and is not to interfere with the quiet enjoyment of other park patrons – no noise after 10 pm.
- Pets must be registered and have a current vaccination certificate (with these up to date) – to be made available on request at check-in.
- Pets must be healthy, i.e. free of worms, fleas, etc.
- Aggressive pets (or their owners) are simply not welcome.
- Currently, there are no off-leash areas in the park. However, there are walking tracks (by the creek).
As a paying guest, we welcome your pre-booked dogs only. Dogs attending with friends / family are not permitted entry to the park.
Breach of rules: may result in the immediate termination of your stay and forfeiture of all monies paid.